The first post was written in February 2008. I had no idea what blogging was but thought I’d give it a go. Three years on, 360 posts later, and after 487 comments and one short-lived retirement, here we are. There have been 88, 622 hits in all… Thanks!
So what have you been reading? Here’s my top 10 list: (Excluding “Home Page” with 19,625 hits alone)
- A True American Icon (8,696 )
- Kentucky Free Chicken (4,916)
- Tick-Talk (Part 1) (4,201)
- Chaz Bono (4,174)
- Texting While Driving (3,596 )
- No Such Thing as A Free Lunch (3,590 )
- When Theory Becomes Fact (2,906)
- Dog Ownership Guidelines (D.O.G.) (2,698)
- A Word About AlphaInventions (2,607)
- Why Do Churches Extort Money? (2,456)
My readers are from all corners of the world and are brought here by some common interests. Not all leave comments—and thank goodness! I would get nothing done for replying to all the comments. Still, if you stop by, whether you agree to a point or not, take a moment and leave a comment.